Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Anyone else been paying attention to their page stats?

SPAM Champ might find this one interesting:

I've been checking on my stats the past two weeks out of interest as to which of my classmates have been visiting my site (not really accurate because anyone could click on anyone else's blogroll to get to this site), but I noticed a lot of traffic out of Russia for some odd reason. A quick web search for information on vampirestat.com, Adsensewatchdog.com, et al and you quickly learn that they are spam sites. No spambot comments yet at least! *crosses fingers*


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog post about getting into Valdosta's program. I'm really excited, especially about the class you mentioned that has to do with blogging. I'm kind of wondering most about what to expect from the work load and what kinds of assignments we're given. I really have no idea what to expect. I'm sorry I had to write in a comment, I just was not sure how else to respond! My email is Jana Sparkles at yahoo (dot) com, if you'd rather respond that way. Thanks again!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete